Old September 16th 04, 12:26 PM
LZPalmer

David Morrison (was Nash) as (Father O'Nearly)
Jul 25, 2004 at 09:50 AM

He may have ,or may not have beaten you but that does
not mean that he will beat his kids. If he did beat
you it was probably because you wound him up about
the kid not being his or you accused him of being
crap in bed.

David, when are you going to get it into your head that
beating up on women, for whatever reason, is just not the
right way to go about settling disputes with them? You are
a self-confessed woman beater, and have even admitted to
smashing your ex-girlfriends in the teeth on Usenet. Here's
a post you made to Usenet under the name of Judas;

"Yes I did smash my ex girlfriend Tracy's face when I
was younger in 1979 and I have had to live with myself
since."
David Nash 24 May 2002
http://tinyurl.com/4wxlv

It's no wonder the courts have kept you from ever seeing
your kids for over 10 years; you're just too dangerous.