Old August 30th 06, 12:43 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Tiffany

Default Feeling Guilty...

"xkatx" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"xkatx" wrote in message
About a few things...
Is it normal or alright to feel guilty over something, for example, like
food?

snipped

Things may be very different there then here so not sure what all we suggest
applies. Kate of course has good ideas.

I for one, forgot that you were pregnant so make sure to eat healthy.

There are programs for prego women here.... called WIC or something. Gives
vouchers for milk, cheese, ect.

Electric companies have programs to help low income families... check with
them. (I assume when you say POWER you are talking your electric)

Contract issues..... what kate suggested might work depending. I have heard
ppl try anything and everything to get out of a cell phone contract with no
luck. But the internet contract... ask about a suspension... tell em why.