Old February 25th 08, 04:04 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Nikki

Default I'm all done

I guess I just wanted to announce that I was done nursing The boys are
18mos and this is a good time for me to be done. I ended with pleasant
enough memories this time and I hope the boys did too. The weaning was a
little hard around 14mos but by the time I ended it they had only been
nursing once a day for a few weeks so it wasn't bad at all. I have been
part of this group for a very long time. Since my 8yo was a baby! I don't
think I'll have any more babies bur I'll probably keep reading. Thank you
for all the support over the years!!

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99