Old March 24th 09, 12:25 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
MarieD[_2_]

Default Mummy vibes and sleep needed!

"Welches" wrote in message
refuse. He also has a tendency to wake between 6am and 7am, which I don't
do very well.

Early waking was an issue I had once mine started sleeping all night. She
woke up with the roosters, usually by 6am. I would darken her room, block
her windows, everything I could think of and she'd still pop out of bed
before the sun was up well. Now at age 6 she sleeps until anytime from 8-10
and that is MUCH better.
Like yours, she became very independent and wished me to leave whenever I
dropped her off at parties or classes. I cried the first time that happened
(once I got to the car alone of course), it really hit me hard- there I'd
spent years showing her that mama was there for her and tried to be so
patient through the whole clingy thing, then she just blew me off like all
that time I spent was nothing LOL "Ok Mama, you can go now! Bye!" It was ok
though, it stopped bothering me shortly after. Though now she's into the not
kissing her where other people can see it when I'm dropping her off! My
oldest went through that also but now at 13 she's not anymore.

Marie