Old December 22nd 03, 08:28 PM
zeldabee

Default sleeping, night nursing, pumping, daycare (long)

Anne Rogers was all, like:
I'm trying to answer several of your replies in one go, so I might
miss things out, but here goes...

You said you didn't think pumping whilst feeding would work as Sprogly
would fiddle. I thought the same, then I tried it, it was a bit tricky
getting in position, but overall it was a sucess.

I haven't tried it for a while, maybe I will again.

Best supply booster I've found is evening primrose oil, 1000mg 3
times a day.

Oh! I have some of that!

sounds like your work situation is making it difficult to pump, is
there anyone you can talk to there?

I might try going higher up in HR, but it's tricky and I don't know the
political lay of the land.

I've been pumping occasionally it the toilets occasionally with an
Avent Isis, for me the toilet and sink are in one room, so I put the
seat down then wash my hands, then there is no need to touch anything.

I'm going to try with my Isis soon, just to see if it's feasible. Our
bathroom has stalls, but I can suss out a clean one before washing my hands,
or use those evil antibacterial hand wipes. I have a legitimate need for
them, after all.

--
z e l d a b e e @ p a n i x . c o m
http://NewsReader.Com/