Old January 2nd 05, 02:47 PM
bigdaddy2

please get him checked now!!!!! my son has the same thing , he was
found to have pure word deafness which is caused by seizers at night.
we didn't even no he was haveing them. At age 2.5yrs he had a vocabarly
of a 8mth old and he is 4 now and is talking at 18mths of age. I no in
my state they have early intervention which runs into their 3 it
includes ot, speech and there is also medical help from the government
in the form of "katie becket" which if your child is found to have a
disablity will be able to apply for. After 3 the school dept MUST
pick up the care for that child. it is a long and hard battle but no
one will tell you what or any thing that is out there for help!!!!! I
didn't relize how much red tape there was. please keep me informed any
help i can give i will