Old January 15th 04, 09:33 AM
nam0827

Default Will Cheerios increase milk prod?

hi.

sorry i forgot to ask this question in my earlier post. from reading here, it
is my understanding that oatmeal will increase breast milk production. since i
am not a big oatmeal fan, i am wondering if Cheerios would also work? also,
how much quantity are we talking, how many bowls per day, or oatmeal cookies
etc?

my dd nurses so frequently day and night that sometimes my breasts don't feel
"full" and she has a hard time latching on. i did not ever notice this problem
with my son. i would be most appreciative to hear any other things i could
take or eat to up my milk production, as i will be returning to work soon.

thanks to everybody. it is so nice to have this forum for support and advice.
in the community where i live, breastfeeding is the exception, not the norm. i
hear my little one again, so i will stop here.

thanx again.

rm