Old January 15th 04, 04:21 PM
Dawn Lawson

Default Will Cheerios increase milk prod?

nam0827 wrote:

hi.

sorry i forgot to ask this question in my earlier post. from reading here, it
is my understanding that oatmeal will increase breast milk production. since i
am not a big oatmeal fan, i am wondering if Cheerios would also work?

I seriously doubt it. They're very processed, and aren't 100% oatmeal

A bowl of oatmeal in the morning is enough.
That's quite a few oatmeal cookies to get the equivalent, so the
associated fat and sugar might make that less than a great choice.

Dawn