Old January 21st 04, 04:09 PM
Em

Default Will Cheerios increase milk prod?

"Sara" wrote in message
Larry McMahan wrote:

Cheerios are processed and the first ingredient isn't even oats. One

large
bowlful a day for breaskfast should be enough. I like it cooked as a
porridge,
but Monika eats it uncooked with milk and chocolate power (bleh!).

Eew. But I eat it uncooked with raisins and yoghurt, which I suppose
some people might find unappetizing.

Ah. That reminds me that I used to eat it uncooked with milk and honey when
I was a kid. It was fairly tasty that way. (especially the bites where the
oats were stuck to the outside of a big glob of honey :-)

--
Em
mama to L-baby, 4 months old today!