Old October 18th 06, 07:42 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

Default Ugh... 2cms... Doc appointment

Had my appointment today...
I've been so yucky lately, I didn't even want to go. DS did go to school
(he decided after the school bus came and went that he was feeling better,
of course) so I rushed to get everyone up and dressed, dropped DS off at
school and took DD with me to my appointment.

Everything looks fine. BP is good, HR is fine. I went from 1cm last
Wednesday to 2cm today. Oh goodie. Means nothing, of course.
My ob said that there's no concerns. She doesn't seem to be concerned about
baby's size or anything. She said any time from now on is perfectly fine.
I do, however, tend to go over with my babies, but it does also seem that
with each one, I go less and less over. Sooo... I dunno...
I don't think being and feeling real sick helps much at all.

I've been trying to keep down the Gatorade and water. I don't care to eat
much of anything. I just feel like sleeping