Old October 28th 08, 04:31 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Ericka

Default another expecting the unexpected

Anne Rogers wrote:
I guess that counts as an announcement! Much to our surprise we seem to
be expecting number 3.

Congratulations!

I'm curious as to the frequent sickness, I was very nauseous with #1,
but only sick twice at 14 and 28 weeks, so not even first trimester.
With #2 I had less nausea and more sickness, but it was right through so
it was probably only a couple of times in the first trimester, right
now I'm sick in the morning on an almost daily basis and occasionally at
other times of day.

I think it's just those third babies. They're ornery ;-)
I was sick as a dog with #3. Never threw up at all with #1 or #2,
but did it a lot with #3 all the way through 20 weeks.

This group is really quiet these days, where else are people hanging
out?

Dunno. I'm still lurking here, though obviously don't
have much to post as we are *so* done ;-) I do miss sweet new
babies, but life is plenty busy these days!

Best wishes,
Ericka