Old June 17th 09, 03:16 AM posted to k12.chat.teacher,misc.kids
MarieD[_2_]

Default Mistreatment of Classroom Animals?

"The Ranger" wrote in message
. ..
Usually, talking to the child directly is enough but for a select few loss
of privelege or prompt denial is necessary. How can you give each child a
fuller experience without denying them an opportunity out of fear for the
animals?

We rescue reptiles and are into the reptile community and I have seen this
so many times! What I've seen work sometimes is to put an aquarium over the
child's head, at least covering his ears, and show him just how loud it is.
Marie