Old October 27th 03, 07:36 PM
Taniwha grrrl

Default A bit of a vent :-)

Kimme mik wrote:
Hi all,
Personally, I don't like taking my twins out all too much.

Especially
with all of my other kids. My oldest is 15, then 13, 8,

and the twin
girls. What a specticle we are. People don't know what to

think and
yes, they do ask stupid intrusive questions.

I agree, my 'Are they all your's' 'how do you cope' 'where
do you put them all' 'How many bedrooms do you have' 'Did
you plan such a large family' 'Are you having any more' 'Is
this *it* then' 'Haven't you heard of contraception' 'Don't
you have a T.V' questions FAR outway my twin questions from
people. It's rare we go out all together these day's, I tend
to take them out in smaller groups or individually to avoid
the gogglers and questions.

--
Andrea

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a
horrible warning.