Old December 8th 05, 10:29 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Christmas Gifts

Dottie wrote:

Anyway, my real question is what kinds of toys do you all suggest for
this age? I feel like the things that my husband and I think are fun
end up collecting dust. Looking for good Christmas gifts.

22 months. The kind of thing YoungBloke liked at 22 months that he still
wants to play with at 26 months is paper and crayons/pencils/pens. Creative
play stuff - he's getting an easel, paints, collage material and play dough
for Christmas.

Trucks and cars are popular with that age group at the nursery YB goes to.
Dressing up stuff - hats mostly, but also bits of material they can drape
around their shoulders/necks/over their heads. Dolls and buggies. The
workbench and tools are popular with the girls as well as the boys - and the
kitchen toys are as popular with the boys as the girls.