Old July 1st 03, 09:00 PM
KD

Default any tips on washing DD's hair?

I have my dd (3.5yo) lie on the kitchen counter on her back with her
head at the edge of the sink (you'll need a fairly good size counter
though). I can get her hair wet with my hands from the faucet (which
involves much less screaming than if I pour a cup of water on her
hair), soap her up without much protesting and can usually rinse her
hair with water from my hands too. It's quicker to use a cup of
water, but sometimes she won't go for that and screams. Usually
she'll tolerate me using my hands to rinse. This way she never
(almost never) gets water in her ears or eyes which she hates.

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 00:38:26 EDT, (Jean) wrote:

Hi, are there any tips to wash DD’s (about 3yo) hair without her
screaming throughout the whole process? In standing position, I have
her head facing downward and hands covering face. Are there any better
methods? Thanks in advance!

Jean