Old July 22nd 03, 06:15 AM
Preggy Sue

Default Eventful night (graphic)

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:40:40 +1000, ==Daye==
wrote:

Hello all...

I had quite a night last night. I am now 15 weeks pregnant. My
morning sickness is almost gone. I get it mainly in the evening.
Last night, my DH made a lovely dinner (he is our cook). I threw
it all back up. Not my fault... it was the morning sickness.

After the food came up, I threw up blood. Talk about freaking
out. I panicked. I kept telling my DH, "I am throwing up blood.
I don't know what to do."

My mother is a nurse in the US. So I called her internationally.
It was 4am for her. I woke her up. The first words out of my
mouth was, "Momma, I am throwing up blood." That woke her up!
She asked me questions to see exactly what was going on.

She decided that it must be from my esophagus because there
wasn't much blood. She thought the force or the food could have
injured it. In fact, after I talked to her, I didn't throw up
again, and everything was okay.

Anyone else experience this??? I must say, it was very upsetting
for me.

Side note: I am going in for my Triple Test today.

OMG
Daye, I would have been MORE than panicking!!! Glad that it hasn't
happened again!

--

Mum to Tyler - April 2001
#2 EDD March 2004