Old November 1st 07, 11:37 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Chookie

Default Gas in BF baby

In article ,
wrote:

JIC, I'm trying to cut out dairy. I did it half-heartedly in the early
days but didn't think it was making a difference, and I'm not seeing
any other allergic behavior - no allergy ring at least, and the gas is
only in the morning. He has developed eczema on his face, now that I
think of it.

Can't help with the rest, but is it eczema or just milia? Most babies become
very spotty after a month or two, but it fades at 6 months or so. Milia looks
like tiny pimples, with and without heads.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/