Old January 1st 04, 09:16 PM
Welches

Default Losing weight again, argh!

Jill wrote in message
. com...
argh.....argh......argh.......my weight had started to creep up since
December 18 and I had put on 6 pounds and seemed to be holding on to them
steadily. That still put me a few pounds under my prepregnancy weight, but
it was relaxing....I have had a cold for a few days and have had no choice
but to use Sudafed (dr approved and much-needed, as sparingly as

possible).
Sudafed makes me feel crappy and affects my sleep and appetite, and I lost
every bit of the 6 pounds I put on. I know logically that a lot of this is
most likely water weight. It's still frustrating...I know I will gain

weight
and I had wanted a more gradual gain, I don't want to just pop out in the
last 2 months and put on 30 pounds and feel like I have been hit by a Mack
truck (that rapid 6 pound weight gain was bad enough!)

Don't worry about it. I hadn't gained anything at 20 weeks. I didn't gain
much over all the pregnancy, so you won't necessarily gain lots. Just be
thankful that you shouldn't have much to loose afterwards. At my 6 week
check I was 1/2 stone under my pre-pregnancy weight. It was very nice to be
told by the dr. that I should be looking at putting it back on again, just
before Christmas!- and I haven't managed to gain, despite eating too much
over Christmas... I like breastfeeding!
That is my compensation for being sick for most of the pregnancy.
Debbie