Old May 19th 04, 05:14 AM
Jamie Clark

Default Celeb birth - Gwyneth Paltrow

"Shannon" wrote in message
news:2004051814160343658%shannonNOSPAM@sdf1net...
On 2004-05-18 13:35:52 -0400, Buzzy Bee said:

On Tue, 18 May 2004 06:34:38 +1000, Daye wrote:

On Mon, 17 May 2004 14:28:03 -0400, "Sophie"
wrote:

That's (partly) why I'm tired of Mackenzie, I don't even know how to

spell
it to use it as an example.

My neice's middle name is MacKenzie, spelt like that. I didn't
realize there were different ways to spell it.

Well, there is McKenzie, but they are the only two I know!

Megan
never met anyone with McKenzie or MacKenzie as a first name, only as a
last name

My friend's daughter's first name is MacKenzie. When I used to teach
swimming lessons I met lots of kids with the name MacKenzie (never seen
McKenzie), but they were all boys. I think it is becoming more popular
as a girl's name.

--
Shannon

Really? I don't think I've ever heard of a boy MacKenzie. I've known a few
girls, but it was in the 80's and early 90's.
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,