Old April 14th 04, 05:50 AM
HollyLewis

Default DS Refusing to BF to sleep--what now? (long)

Hmmm. He has gone through a prolonged bout of teething of late, and his new
tooth has just poked through. Maybe it's still bothering him. We'll try
bedtime Tylenol.

More likely it's another one on the way. :-) I think the pain is worst well
before the tooth actually cuts through the gum, based on my experience with DS
and anecdotal evidence. And DS almost always teethed in "batches" too. (Two
would come through at about the same time, then nothing for a while, then four
more in the space of two weeks, then nothing, then three...)

Whatever it is, I hope you get some sleep soon! :-)

Holly
Mom to Camden, 3yo
EDD #2 6/8/04