Old June 19th 07, 01:29 PM posted to misc.kids
Rosalie B.

Default Will / Can my toddler's red hair change color?

"Tracey" wrote:

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
.. .
I thought I was the only one who had a dark haired child where the
hair turned blond!!

My DD, too. She was born with dark hair, then when she was a couple months
old it all fell out and grew back blonde.
Now that she is 10, it is getting darker and darker again.

That's not what happened with me. My son was one of my two children
who was born with hair. (Bald is easier on the mom BTW even while
people think they are boys because of it.) Both of them had dark hair
when born. DS did not lose his hair. It actually grew in lighter. He
had blond roots. He was blond throughout childhood. Now it is medium
brown.

Holding his niece
http://p.vtourist.com/3073723-Travel...e-grandmaR.jpg