Old July 24th 04, 10:35 PM
PF Riley

Default Eye patch on the BAD eye????

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:26:22 GMT, "CWatters"
wrote:

"concerned" wrote in message
I have a question. My 6-year old son has just been diagnosed with poor
vision in his left eye and now has to wear eyeglasses (with just one
corrective lens). His left eye is also a lazy eye as a result, and his
ophthalmologist has prescribed an eye patch--to be worn for about 2

months,

This might be an alternative to the patch depending on the exact problem
your son has....

http://www.drgreene.com/21_938.html

This doesn't address her problem at all. The noncompliant father would
just put the atropine in the wrong eye just as he is patching the
wrong eye.

PF