Old July 20th 03, 10:15 PM

Default help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

Lisa aka Surfer wrote:

Well done, Tom. You have a bigger heart than I, it was clear from
the very first reply from Betsy that she wasn't going to get the
point. Yet you still took the time. Man oh man you're doing well
these days!!!!

Lisa

Actually, Lisa, you and Tom are as emotionally abusive to me on here as
always and I won't put up with it from you either. And I was able to
resolve things with Betsy as I apologized for my sarcasm and she did get
through to me in email. Because she did truly care for me and my son's best
interests. You never have. You have always been catty and superior and
very hurtful to me and I will not allow you to continue to do that to me
here.