Old December 6th 04, 04:08 AM
A&G&K&H

"ModernMiko" wrote in message
news:FjNsd.691$mn6.292@trnddc07...
Birth story to follow later. Short version- Matthew Johnathan was born on
Fri 12/03 at 1:40pm weighing 9lbs 11oz and 21.5" long. Labor was a total

of
4 hours. Vag birth with no episiotomy but my old one tore when one of his
arms came out so I ended up with a second degree tear. His newborn pic is
online (although he's still a bit red and the hair is a bit out of control
still as he was only about 5 hours old when it was taken). If you want to
see it, email me and I'll give you the URL and code.

--
JennL
DS 06/26/98

aka CatnipSlayer @ livin-it-up.net
--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords

Congratulations Jenn and Welcome Matthew.
I too got a 2nd degree tear when my own "big boy" was born and I'll tell ya
that witch hazel sprayed on with a peri bottle helped it heal very fast.
I'd love to look at the pic too, so please e-mail me the code.
Congrats again
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002