Old September 30th 05, 11:54 PM
Lesley

Dawn wrote:

I learned early on (and still believe this) not to worry about variety.
That's imposing my preferences on him. If he falls in love with
somethign that's nutritious (right now it's strawberries mixed with
blueberries) then he can have it three meals a day (supplemented with
other things) if he wants. When he tires of it (and he will, usually
on the day I purchased an especially large supply on sale) then we move
on.

So that doesn't only happen at my house. :-)

C: I don't know what to have for breakfast.

Me: Well, there's a brand new box of (fill in the blank favorite cereal).

C: Oh, I don't like that any more.

Envision the steam coming out of my ears, since it often is something I
don't really want either.

Lesley