Old January 26th 04, 07:02 PM
Hillary Israeli

Default calorically dense toddler snacks?

In ,
H Schinske wrote:
*
*Let's see, Hillary, your daughter's too young for peanut butter, right? I used

Not IMO. She eats it occasionally in a sandwhich. I gave it to her at
about 13 mos.

*to give Peter soy nut butter. You could marinate veggies or fruits in
*oil-vinegar dressing, too, or oil and lemon juice. Hummus with a lot of olive
*oil and tahini, maybe?

She does like hummus, I'll have to whip some up and keep it around. I
never really thought of marinating fruit in an oily dressing. I wonder if
I could come up with something palatable. Thanks for the thought.