Old October 3rd 06, 02:28 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Mike

Default MikeLeeisback is back

"Bev" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mike wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 00:12:32 GMT, "Mike"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Y'ello, y'all, and wut up wit all of y'all? It's been a few weeks
(months?)
since I've posted. But here I am!

And what have you been doing in the meanwhile that you've totally
ignored us?

Hmmm?

Well, uh, you see... um, I've just... you know... been busy... and
stuff...
errrr....

Actually, let's see:

- scheduled some more evaluations for my oldest son
- Joined a single parents' group with my church (admittedly, the M to F
ratio is very favorable; don't hate me Both my boys seem to do well
when we're there.
- Joined Weight Watchers with my Mom (lost 17.4 in 8 weeks so far)
- bought a new weight set, started a routine. You see results quickly
when
you're still young :-P
- put new pics in my MySpace profile, in case anyone wants to look and
compliment my boys or their Dad.
- learning a new programming language for my job (C#, if you care)
- trying to get better at guitar
- trying to get the nerve up to ask the Children's Director at church
out.
But what if she says no? Dating is harder than it was in HS.

Okay, half of that sounded sexist, but you'll have to forgive me, because
I'm just a nice guy. Really, just living my life, trying to take care of
my
boys.

Actually, this past weekend my oldest had to be put in time out for
fighting
with his brother. After he calmed down after about 10 minutes, I went
into
his room to tell him he could go if he was good. When I walked in there,
he
had completely torn his wall calendar into shreds, ripped off his pull-up
and clothes, knocked everything off his dresser, and had somehow ripped
his
sliding closet door off its hinges, and was lying on the floor. I was a
bit
shocked to say the least, and he just looked at me with huge eyes and
then
jumped up into his bed and pulled the covers over his head.

So what does everyone think of medication for kids?

What have you been up to? And I mean "you" in most plural of senses, but
mostly to Kate since she responded first.

So does that mean us" plural of you" have to sit on our hands and wait
for "Kate to get her butt in here and answer at you first ? If so "I"
as usual already broke the rules....... neener neener ! O.k. fine I'll
wait ..'KATE lets go here !

Bev

Well, you are welcome to compliment me before Kate gets here, if you just
can't hold it in.