Old June 29th 07, 12:54 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

Default dumps from verfied vendor

Hi,
my service verified at darkmarket forum:
http://dmverified.com

Prices for skimmed dumps:
usa $30 gold/platinum/business/signature
canada $35 gold/platinum/business/signature
europe $110 gold/platinum/business/signature

Information about order:

I don't give any dumps for free.

I don't want to trade for something or buy something from you

If you want to buy skimmed dumps - ask me bins you want. If I have no
your bins, I can give you bins which will work well in your country

Payments info:

e-gold payments - not accept now

WesternUnion/MoneyGram payments minimal $700. After WU/MG payment you
recieve info in 1hr after money "picked up"

Also you can pay with prepaid ATM-card (with money into it) - you give
me track2+pin from this card

my icq: 8333349