Old June 2nd 07, 06:38 AM posted to misc.kids
toypup

Default Bibs that really work?

On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 00:06:18 -0500, Nikki wrote:

"Chris" wrote in message
oups.com...
Has anyone been successful in ever finding a bib that actually kept
food off of the babies pants?

No but I have one highchair that is terrible because the poor baby sits so
far away from the tray. The seat doesn't sit upright either. I hate that
chair, lol. It is hard to clean too. The other one is upright and I can
put the tray right up to the baby so much less gets on his lap.

I have that type of highchair -- the one where the children sit miles away
from the tray. What was the manufacturer thinking? I sometimes take the
tray off and just sit DD up to the table the way they do with the wooden
chairs at the restaurants.