Old June 2nd 07, 07:58 PM posted to misc.kids
Chris

Default Bibs that really work?

On Jun 2, 7:17?am, Chookie wrote:
In article .com,

Chris wrote:
Has anyone been successful in ever finding a bib that actually kept
food off of the babies pants?

You could try putting an old adult T-shirt on the child. Or having less messy
foods.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue

I had the choice of less messy foods back when it was just me and my
first baby at home every evening at dinnertime because I didn't cook
meals since they were just wasted, but now that I have a whole family
to provide regular 3 meals every day to, what I make is it. lol. I
gave up on spending all of my time in the kitchen trying to ensure
everyone was happy, that as long as 2 out of 5 are, then that is what
we are going with, and if you don't like it, then pick one of the side
items I've served up that I know you do and fill up the best you can
on that. lol.