Old December 21st 05, 05:06 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Birth Control

Circe writes:
:
: You know, I really don't think it is at ALL fair to ask another person to
: undergo surgical modification of HIS body for YOUR convenience. Yes, I know,
: birth control affects both of you, but still...if you really want the
: finality and simplicity of a surgical solution and your husband doesn't, the
: fact that you've given birth and had to deal with birth control up to now
: just doesn't qualify as a reason he should "suck it up" and do what YOU
: want. Sorry, but it just sounds to me like a good way to put a strain on
: your marital relationship.

As a guy whose motto is "Never say never" I completely agree with Circe!

A hard nosed position on this would be a relationship breaker for me.

Larry