Old March 28th 06, 04:08 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default good morning

"Anonymama" wrote in message
I have the impression that babies like to be born in the godforsaken
early hours -- my first was born at four o'clock in the morning (after
I'd been in labor for one night, one day, and another night). Is that
really how things are, or am I mistaken?

Mine were both born in the evening. Hunter was around 9:30pm and Luke was
around 8pm or so. Hunter was spontaneous, Luke was induced.

Hunter - water broke 11pm, went to hospital 7am, born 9:30pm.
Luke - began induction 7am, AROM at noon, born 8pm.

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99