Old November 27th 04, 04:33 PM
Penny Gaines

Christine Chase wrote in :

It's never occurred to us that we may be changing diapers for a child
older than 6, but I'd thought I'd ask if that has been anyone's
experience, and if so, how did you handle the school situation?**I*know*of
several*private Pre-K programs and even one 1st-3rd grade program that
will change diapers (it is rather expensive, unfortunately), but no
programs for 4th grade and up that will change diapers.**My*assumption*is
that*by*4th*grade,*non*PT kids are pretty unheard of (kids without
physical/mental challenges, let me clarify).

Silly question, but aren't you planning on ever pushing it? Have you ever
mentioned underwear or whatever to her?

I do know one girl (now a teenager) whose mother only started potty
training when the child start changing her own diapers. I don't know
what age she was at the time.

--
Penny Gaines
UK mum to three