Old September 29th 03, 09:17 PM
Hillary Israeli

Default do people not like holding their babies?

In ,
Daye wrote:

*I am not saying that for a child under 1 year old, the stroller is an
*evil place. I would even say that for a child under 2, I can see a
*stroller as a useful thing. However, with a 3-5 year old, I can't see
*why you would use a stroller for a child that big.

Well, I have to ask: what would you do if your 3 year old insisted he
wanted to ride in the stroller, and got extremely upset that you wouldn't
let him?