Old February 11th 06, 05:11 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Man wrongly convicted now owes $38,000 in back child support

"Gini" wrote in message news:L4eHf.453$qI.326@trndny03...

[snip]

===
She said it was her teeth that were so messed up because she didn't take
care of them and
went without treatment so she could have her kids teeth fixed and even
though she has insurance,
the teeth were so bad that she had to spread treatment out over different
years because she couldn't afford all the copays
and limitations on her policy because there are limits on the policy and
procedures and she went to
dentists who charged more than her policy would cover so the kids' teeth

are
OK. You missed that? It was quite disjointed,
but overall, artful. Still, I only gave it a D+ due to the lack of

coherency
and effort, and her incomprehensible distain for Mr.
Souter.
===
===

I must have. The way she wrote it was so poor that I gave her an F- (lack
of effort, poor grammar, and a coherency that stunk so bad I stopped reading
it after the 4th line). And she very nearly landed in the #1 spot on my
kilfile - even ahead of Billy B (if you can imagine that!).

If it was her teeth, then no wonder she hasn't had a date in ages...
Doesn't she know that they make TOOTHBRUSHES, FLOSS, TOOTHPICKS, MOUTH WASH,
FLUORIDE... and a whole host of things to help keep one's choppers in decent
shape between dentist visits???

I can only imagine how happy (and disgusted) she made her dentist.