Old February 11th 06, 11:39 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Man wrongly convicted now owes $38,000 in back child support

"Gini" wrote in message news:B2dHf.452$qI.107@trndny03...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

"Gini" wrote in message news:jHcHf.137$Hn.29@trndny05...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

"Gini" wrote in message news:mQbHf.557$U2.370@trndny08...

"teachrmama" wrote
If they continue to live on public moneys (money I and other tax payers work hard to earn), have child after
child that they cannot support, spend money paid for the support of their children to feed their "disease" and
NEVER change their choices then, yes, they have earned my scorn, Moon. Those that make the effort to secure jobs,
but still have occasional slips, are at least trying. But those that never even apply for jobs, just sit on
their fannies with their mouths open for Big Daddy Gubmint to drop in the sweat-soaked $$ of the American
taxpayer--no sympathy from me.
==
It's more than a little curious that MS can profess compassion for a drunk but have no
tolerance for a man wrongly convicted and sent to prison but forgot to get his child
support order reduced. Very curious. Perhaps, it's a case of "When it's me, it's excusable. When it's
someone else, to hell with them." Her insensitivity to this man's plight
has pretty much erased all the benefit of the doubt I've tried to give her all these years.
No matter--I'm still waiting to hear how her kids' teeth got that bad.

It wasn't my kids' teeth. I took care of them. Then, when there wasn't enough money, I skipped on my own care.
===
But, you have dental insurance.
===

Yet another bad assumption on your part, Gini.
===
And the assumption is?

That it was my kids' teeth that were "that bad"

Dental insurance doesn't provide endless coverage - there are limits, per year, and per procedure.

===
Well, that's a pretty convoluted attempt at an explanation but, I'm guessing you gave it your best shot.

Which part didn't you understand?

It wasn't my kids' teeth that got that bad.

It was mine.

Dental insurance only covers a portion of the costs.

There are co-pays.
There are deductibles.
There is a maximum benefit per year.

When there isn't enough money, as when a non-custodial parent does't or won't contribute to the support of the children,
sometimes expenses have to be put off, or eliminated entirely. Many times, it's the custodial parent's health care,
which is precisely what I posted back on 2/5.

Get it that time?

===
===