Old August 5th 06, 07:06 AM posted to misc.kids.health
john

Default The Abraham Cherrix cancer story the media won't print: Harry Hoxsey's cancer cures and the US government campaign to destroy them

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...
Evidence that the treatment described actually works, please.

http://www.whale.to/a/cancer_c.html

"The machinery looks good, the technology seems nice, the stainless steel is
shiny, everything smells like isopropyl alchohol; I mean they are the
greatest salesmen in the world. We're going to go look back at this century
and we're going to laugh eventually, but we'll cry first. This is one of
the most barbaric periods. It's going to be called the Dark Ages of
Medicine."----Dr Shulze (The Sam Biser Herbal Video Collection p198)