Old July 11th 03, 07:21 AM

Default We doan need no steekin' CPS

"Doug" wrote:
Kane pastes:

http://www.kptv.com/Global/story.asp?s=%20%2098908

Woman Charged with Giving Away Son
By DON THOMPSON, Associated Press Writer

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) - A woman was charged with giving her
10-year-old son to someone she met on the Internet because she could
no longer cope with his misbehavior.

The woman arranged to give the boy away nearly three months ago to a
Florida man she knew only as Gus, then moved to another town,
Vacaville Police Detective Patrick Cowan said.

Hi, Kane!

This incident happened three years ago, in 2000. Is there something new
to this case...an update?

Do you know if the woman was found guilty?

I think I posted most of these stories he's finding, I don't know what's
up with that. Maybe he is hoping to make the same contacts within the
Media? Wierd duck, IMO.

--
Dennis Deakin
State Director:Illinois