Old August 25th 06, 12:11 PM posted to misc.kids
StephanieTheGoofy

Default really bummed out about shooting and in laws

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article morHg.5980$jX.1233@trndny06,
"StephanieTheGoofy" wrote:

The details of
the shooting do not raise an particular level of fear in me that my

child is
in danger in school. But I am troubled that Gma was saying things to me,

and
very liekly others, that we were going to do this or that but now I am

not
leaving the house. DS loves Tae Kwon Do. Thursday is Tae Kwon Do night.

He
*did not* want to go. This feeling was not expressed until after all the
hullaballoo. He was arguing with me this am that he really wanted to go.
(Another story of no particular note.)

I can't fathom why you aren't leaving the house and whether DS does or

does
not want to go to TKD!

That was not me. That was my MIL. She is uptight.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Parenthood is like the modern stone washing process for denim jeans. You

may
Kerry Cue