Old February 25th 04, 07:45 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Homeschoolers to be vaccinated

HOMESCHOOLERS TO HAVE NO CHOICE...

"[West Virginia's SB439] will make WV the first state in which homeschoolers
have no choice."
--Ingri Cassel, director of Vaccination Liberation

"A devastating new bill has been introduced in West Virginia. It is SB439,
introduced by Senator Prezioso of Marion County and Senator Minard of
Harrison County. SB439 has already passed the Senate HHR Committee on
February 19, 2004. It is expected to pass the Senate floor and House
committees next week...As written, the bill will require that all children
in West Virginia be vaccinated, whether they attend school or are
homeschooled, with no recourse for exemptions. Homeschoolers in all 50
states have always been able to choose not to vaccinate. They either are
exempt from mandatory vaccination required to attend school, and/or they are
offered religious exemptions. This bill will make WV the first state in
which homeschoolers have no choice."
--Ingri Cassel, director of Vaccination Liberation
http://www.rense.com/general49/wwv.htm

GASTALDO REMARKS...

This West Virginia bill is likely an attempt to cover-up an obvious ongoing
fraudulent AAP vaccination promotion....

ALL children must be sent home during disease outbreaks - not just children
who have been exempted from vaccination!

Homeschoolers everywhere should be working to end the pediatricians' obvious
vaccine promotion fraud!

BEGIN excerpt of "AAP vaccine fraud: Jeff P.Utz, MD says, 'Yeah, so

what?'"
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2322

Todd D. Gastaldo, DC wrote:

I'm pro-vaccination - as long as MDs obtain true informed consent to
vaccinate...

Unfortunately, MDs are NOT obtaining true informed consent.

Worse, they are offering a major fraud to promote their vaccines...

EXCLUSION DAY: AN OBVIOUS VACCINE PROMOTION FRAUD

Organized medicine is selectively endangering vaccinated children.

Most parents are not being told that vaccinations do not always immunize

and
that many VACCINATED children are therefore at risk during disease
outbreaks...

Jeff P.Utz, MD remarked: Really? This is well known. I don't recall anyone
ever claiming
that the
protection from vaccination is 100%.

#### MDs are claiming this INDIRECTLY - saying that only vaccine-exempted
kids will go home (be protected) during outbreaks - see below.

Worse, no one knows which vaccinated
children were not immunized by their vaccinations...

Jeff P.Utz, MD remarked: The cool thing is that when herd immunity is built
up by
vaccination of a
population, infections can't spread, so even when there are conditions that
would otherwise lead to an outbreak, the infections stop.

#### The notion of herd immunity would be the *only* reason NOT to send home
(protect) ALL children - even vaccinated-but-not-immunized children - during
outbreaks. But PARENTS are the ones who should decide - not MD bureaucrats
who
are currently selectively endangering vaccinated children.

#### AAP VACCINE FRAUD: JEFF P.UTZ, MD says, "YEAH, SO WHAT?"

Currently parents seeking vaccination exemptions are told that
vaccine-exempt children will be sent home (protected) during disease
outbreaks...

Jeff P.Utz, MD remarked: Yeah, so what?

#### Yeah, so what?!!!! It's obviously fraudulent vaccine promotion!

They are told that during
disease outbreaks they will have to stay home from work - even if their
children don't get sick.

Jeff P.Utz, MD remarked: Really? By whom?

#### I personally spoke with an school bureaucrat RN who told me this.

#### I also saw the notion on the website of CDC's maximum vaccination
cheerleader Deborah Wexler...

"What if you don't [vaccinate] your child?...During disease outbreaks,
[unvaccinated] children may be excluded from school or child care until the
outbreak is over...for their own protection...This causes hardship for the
child
and parent."
--Wexler's Immunization Action Coalition/IAC
http://www.immunize.org/catg.d/p4017.htm

See CDC puppet (Wexler's IAC) promotes Exclusion Day
vaccination fraud...

This is obvious fraudulent MD-needle vaccination promotion - to wit: Get
your child
vaccinated - or lose money during disease outbreaks!

Jeff P.Utz, MD remarked: Really? When is the last time that you have heard
of a child
not being
allowed to school because (s)he was not allowed in school during a disease
outbreak because the child was not vaccinated?

#### AAP is just kidding then - right? - as in,

"If my child does not receive the vaccine(s)...consequences may
include...the need for my child to stay out of daycare or school during
disease outbreaks."
--American Academy of Pediatrics 2002
http://www.cispimmunize.org/pro/pdf/...oVaccinate.pdf

SNIP Jeff pretending that it is no big thing that MDs are artificially
keeping
the immunization rate way down by effectively denying massive numbers of
babies
massive numbers of free daily immunizations

Persons interested in this latter amazing fact - mass immunologic abuse of
PRE-school children by MDs...

See It's the Thimerosal, stupid...

END excerpt of AAP vaccine fraud: Jeff P.Utz, MD says, 'Yeah, so what?'

My thanks to the fine chap who alerted me to the WV "Homeschoolers to be
vaccinated" bill...

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Copied to:
Ingri Cassel, director
Vaccination Liberation
P.O. Box 457
Spirit Lake, Idaho 83869
(208) 255-2307/ (888) 249-1421

www.vaclib.org

Helen Tucker

http://www.wvve.org/

Tim O'Shea, DC
THE VACCINE SEMINAR
28 Feb 04 -- LOS ANGELES, CA
10 Mar 04 -- SEATTLE, WA
www.thedoctorwithin.com

Various Homeschool addressees...

This post will be archived for global access at:

Within 24 hours it will be in the Google groups archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Homeschoolers to be vaccinated."