Old March 19th 04, 03:20 PM
FrisbeeŽ MCNGP

Default The Disc Golf Twins turn 6

Today's their big day, and I think it's the first time that they both get
what a big deal a birthday really is. They've been looking forward to this
day for weeks now. We bought five dozen cup cakes from a local grocery
chain for their classmates (Kindergarten), and their Aunt, who is a
professional baker, is Fed Ex-ing one of her incredibly delicious cakes for
them today.

In case anyone is curious, my sister has a web site:

http://www.sweetangelbake.com/index.html

Happy birthday to the loves of my life, Dustin Gregory who turns six at 4:22
pm today and Dylan Graham who turns six at 4:36.

--
Fris "Funny, I feel 12 years older" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

Certaholics