Old May 11th 04, 01:12 AM
Carlson LaVonne

Default Anser it, Fern! was Nurse's mistakes may mean child abuserswere wrongly convicted

Fern5827 wrote:
Thanks for posting, Billy.

Guess folks posting on this NG find it funny that folks can be wrongly
convicted and sentenced, based on one person's opinion.

I didn't find anything humorous about the news posting, nor did I read
anything that indicated other found the post humorous either. Who on
this ng found wrongful conviction and sentencing funny? Please support
your statement.

Wonder how many families wrongfully torn apart and how many folks lost hope?
Wonder how many children were separated from their parents?

Do you ever wonder how many children lost hope when they were wrongfully
returned to abusive families. Do you ever wonder how many children were
separated from their parents and did well because of the decision? Do
you ever wonder about how many children die at the hands of their
parents? Do you even care?

Incredible.

Yes, it is incredible. It's incredible that you place so called family
rights over children's rights, and rail against agencies that attempt to
protect children. You do not care about children, Fern. You are out do
destroy a flawed system that does more good than harm -- a flawed system
that could be improved by your vote and your tax dollars. You ignore
the children saved by the system, and post only your propaganda.

Thank you for posting, Fern. You are an advocate for child protection!

LaVonne