Old January 21st 05, 12:31 PM
Mirethy & Arjan

Hi everyone,

I see most people have had the twins vaginally, have anyone have
one with a C-section and one vaginally like me?

Gr,

Mirethy
"Ellen Kmetz" schreef in bericht
Where is everyone? I know AOL is missing lots of newsgroup posts, but I
don't
think there have been any here in a long time. So let's have a roll call
and
get everyone out of hiding!

I am Ellen, just turned 37, DH is Steve and he is 40. DD Erin is 9 and in
fourth grade, fraternal twin boys Bradley and Alex are 4. Erin was
conceived
au naturel on the first try, boys after four years of unexplained
secondary IF,
lots of clomid, injectibles, IUI's and our one very blessed IVF attempt
We
live in Cleveland.

Next??

Ellen