Old January 21st 05, 03:26 PM
Nebulous

"Mirethy & Arjan" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I see most people have had the twins vaginally, have anyone have
one with a C-section and one vaginally like me?

I almost did! Here in Scotland, they like twins to be born in the operating
theatre if possible, in case of complications. The second twin had a
dropping heart beat after the first was born and the doctors were getting
anxious. They gave me the anti sick liquid (sorry don't know the name) and
laid me flat. I was quite distressed as I didn't want a C section and a
vaginal birth, so I pushed hard and she popped out!

Alison