Old January 21st 05, 08:56 PM
m.ackerman

We are here too. Can't believe Chris and Kathleen are 10 on Sunday! But
wow 10, can I survive it. Kathleen is now officially 5 feet tall, wears a
bra larger than me (thank goodness), size 9.5 women's shoes and is getting
nervous about 5th grade - here it's middle school (Central Illinois). Her
violin (which I was not looking forward to) lessons are going really well
and she actually practices without being told. Chris has been struggling
this past year with his medicine for seizures and failing in school as a
result from the meds. We took him off one of them and he was accepted into
the Special Ed group - it's making a huge difference. His processing
ability is crazy and helping him at night do homework is so tough. It's
also tough for him to see his twin doing so well (A student). So yes, we've
been lurking but no posting. I'm not sure if I posted that my mom died in
July, so I am without parents now and the children have one grandmother
(whom we take care of and is 90 and sometimes a pill). The kids birthday
consists this year of only one friend for something special and it's the
first time they are doing something separate. Chris is going to a movie
(Flight of the Phoenix no less), with a buddy and then to lunch out (not
McDonalds), Kathleen chose to take a friend for a manicure and then lunch
and then the mall! What a change from 9! They were born full term (8.6 and
6.11), vaginal delivery and I had 2 doses of chlomid (we have twins on both
sides of family). Anyhow, my DH is 58 and I'm a ripe 52. Decided to go
natural now, let the gray hair begin but was able to loose about 50 pounds
(down to my weight from my 20's). So much is happening and yet it seems so
routine. Glad to hear there are others out there instead of just the spam.

Shirley
Chris and Kathleen 1/23/95

"Ellen Kmetz" wrote in message
Where is everyone? I know AOL is missing lots of newsgroup posts, but I
don't
think there have been any here in a long time. So let's have a roll call
and
get everyone out of hiding!

I am Ellen, just turned 37, DH is Steve and he is 40. DD Erin is 9 and in
fourth grade, fraternal twin boys Bradley and Alex are 4. Erin was
conceived
au naturel on the first try, boys after four years of unexplained
secondary IF,
lots of clomid, injectibles, IUI's and our one very blessed IVF attempt
We
live in Cleveland.

Next??

Ellen