Old October 20th 05, 11:00 PM
V.

Default Kick and Crawl Aquarium Danger?

Try https://www.cpsc.gov/incident.html
It's not Mattel/Fisher Price, but it's the people that keep track of recalls
and prompt them in most cases.

"madsygrl" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thank you!
I thought that the "pointy"part would break loose, as I'm sure it
should, so that's why I didn't pick it up, silly me.

She really does like it so I took off the extra pieces and just let the
pieces attached to the straps hang down.
Interestinglly enough, on their website these extra toys are not
pictured, but the thing hasn't been recalled either.

Also their convoluted site map doesn't give any hint as to whether they
can be emailed about this, other than snail mail or phone.

And I'm sure not a litigious jackass that blames life's little bumps on
product makers. I just wanted to know if anyone else had this
experience, or it was just my unfortunate situation. And that perhaps I
should mention it to the product maker so that maybe they could improve
on what they have...as I suspect they already did from what the
pictures sho9w.

Oh well, she's okay, life goes on...

Mum of Two wrote:
"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
I'm sorry that your daughter was almost injured, and glad that she
wasn't
seriously hurt.

I sincerely doubt that there are any FP officials watching this ng. I
also don't know whether I believe that FP is in any way responsible for
this issue. Any child could fall onto any toy. That doesn't make the
toy
maker responsible, or the toy unsafe.

I'm sure there are guidelines for toys with rigid, pointed parts though.
Having not seen the toy, I can't really comment, but a toy intended for
young children shouldn't have a piece that when laid flat could impale a
throat, eye etc.

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,