Old October 21st 05, 04:55 AM
Mum of Two

Default Kick and Crawl Aquarium Danger?

"madsygrl" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thank you!
I thought that the "pointy"part would break loose, as I'm sure it
should, so that's why I didn't pick it up, silly me.

She really does like it so I took off the extra pieces and just let the
pieces attached to the straps hang down.
Interestinglly enough, on their website these extra toys are not
pictured, but the thing hasn't been recalled either.

Also their convoluted site map doesn't give any hint as to whether they
can be emailed about this, other than snail mail or phone.

And I'm sure not a litigious jackass that blames life's little bumps on
product makers. I just wanted to know if anyone else had this
experience, or it was just my unfortunate situation. And that perhaps I
should mention it to the product maker so that maybe they could improve
on what they have...as I suspect they already did from what the
pictures sho9w.

I didn't suggest you try to sue them ;-) It may be an idea to let them know
though, if you feel it poses a hazard, even though your daughter has come to
no harm. Chances are, someone else's child *could*. I'm going through this
at the moment with a rattle/bath toy that my DD darn near bit the arms off.

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,