Old November 20th 07, 04:36 PM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.freemasonry,alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
4s00th[_2_]

Default The wandering pedophile can't find a home...I wonder why?? :-)

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 21:50:29 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
wrote:

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 15:52:11 +1030, David
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:01:25 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
typed furiously:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 06:44:04 -0800 (PST), "ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)"
wrote:

[...]

McClellan took exception to my characterization. In his letter to the
editor, he said that the age of consent in Canada is 14:

Anyone who is old enough to reproduce is old enough to accept some
responsibility for whom they have sex with.

In other words, if a girl is fertile, even at age 9, she's fair game.
Consent or power differentials don't come into play, it's simply a
matter of biology.

Now what filthy pedophiles in these groups does he echo?

Sounds *exactly like out David(I'm not a pedophile honest) Simpson
doesn't it?

Cite required. You are a liar.

Don't be ridiculous they are exactly the sentiments you preach..

if they have reached puberty they are fair game ..your philosophy in a
nutshell.

Failure to provide cite acknowledged.

In fact, hasn't David stated, on several occasions, "coercion is wrong
in any relationship" or words to that effect?

--

If you send email, I will reply to it here at asbl
(without showing your email addy)