Old March 12th 08, 02:38 PM posted to misc.kids
Chris

Default teenager breaking curfew

Sit in an empty Red Rocks amphitheater with a group of close friends, playing in
flashlights shone onto the rocks, then wait for the sun to come up?

Naw...erase that.

Return two and a half hours' drive from a ski trip, after a late dinner with a
friend's family. �With the 22 year old big sister of said friend at the wheel?

Naw...erase that.

Guess what Banty - even parents that set curfews would be 99% prone to
extending them here and there and for the type of controlled examples
you cite -- mine did. If I didn't have a planned activity, then curfew
was as it was. Your last question reveals a lot more about you than
you know. Yes, Beliavsky, you are correct -- it was meant to reveal
that I did still have a curfew despite being what most referred to as
a "model" teenager "good" girl.