Old April 28th 04, 02:43 PM
Banty

Default Sesame Street Survey...are you watching with your kids?

In article , enigma says...

(supportkidstv) wrote in
. com:

Please take couple minutes answere a few questions. Thanks!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=32099470112
and
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=24305470144

but there's nothing there to comment on how awful Sesame
Street has become with it's frenetic soundbite format and that
hideous Elmo's World. my 3.5 year old HATES Sesame Street.
when he was preverbal, he'd cry & leave the room when it came
on... not because monsters are scary (he loves monsters) but
the fast, short bits are too much for him & cause sensory
overload. he can happily watch a 90 minute movie but no 30
second soundbites.
lee

Me too. And I think the frenetic pacing and production also affects music
videos, and even the production of award shows and other entertainment shows,
such that I can't even get to enjoy for exmple, dance choreography accompanying
a performance whilst the producer cuts to the lead singer, then the drummer,
then a wide shot, then some famous attendee in the audience, then a different
angle wide shot, then zoom then a single dancer, then cut to the lead singer
again, then a floor shot of the bass guitarist, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. I
hate that.

Banty